Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Songs I Like

UPDATE: Here's a Spotify list of most of the songs below.

Deas Vail, “Desire.”


The National, “Exile, Vilify.”


Eisley, "One Day I Slowly Floated Away."


Eisley, "Memories."


Deas Vail, "Shoreline."


Jeff Buckley, "Corpus Christi Carol."


Copeland, “Should You Return.”


With Lions, “Our Great Rise.”


The Future of Forestry, “If You Find Her.”


Jonsi, “Tornado.”


Gotye with Kimbra, “Somebody That I Used to Know.”


The Honey Trees, “To Be With You.”


Eric Whitacre, “Lux Arumque.”


Espen Lind, “Scared of Heights.”


Kimbra, “Settle Down.”


The Reign of Kindo, “The Moments In Between.”


Peter Groenwald, “Wreckage.”


Yael Naim, “New Soul.”


Bat for Lashes, “Sleep Alone.”


Civil Twilight, “Human.”


Digital Daggers, “Surrender.”


Shiny Toy Guns, "You Are the One."


Dubstar, "Stars."


Muse, Undisclosed Desires.

Erin McCarley, "Pitter-Pat."


Deadmau5 and Kaskade, “I Remember.”


Marc Martel, "Somebody to Love."


Dredg, "Information."


Eden's Edge, "Blue Moon of Kentucky."


Lo-Pro, "Reach."

George Michael, "I Can't Make You Love Me."


And just for fun: George Michael, “1, 2, 3.”

2 Comments:

Blogger SamWilliamson said...

Stuart - would you consider starting an ITunes playlist where we could download some of the songs you mention? I don't know how hard it is to do that and I'm certainly not looking to add more to your busy life, but it would be a huge help in listening to/ downloading some of these songs! Great and thought provoking stuff on the blog as always. I hope you're well.

Sam

7:49 PM  
Blogger Stuart Buck said...

I'd be happy to, but I don't know how!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home